The Launch of Green Forward Networking
We’re really excited about hosting the South West’s first and only sustainability networking event at Plymouth University’s Sustainability Hub on Thursday 10th October 2019.
Our first topic will be sustainability and it’s wider context. We’ll have a short presentation from Ian Stewart who is Director of Sustainable Earth Institute. Ian will kickstart our series of sustainable networking events with an overview of what is meant by sustainability and why we/businesses must think/ start becoming more sustainable.
The purpose of these networking events is to bring together businesses who want to be change makers, maxmise their impact and make a difference.
Our networking approach is ‘informal’ and the organisers will encourage you to connect with each other, work together and make new professional relationships.
Who’s it for?
Businesses in all levels and sector, who’ve…
- You’d like to implement more sustainable practices into your business
- You’re new to sustainability and want to find out more about it.
- You’ve been working in sustainability and would love to share your best practices/ wisdom.
What will I get from attending?
- Refreshments and Breakfast
- Opportunity to network with like-minded people
- Insight/access to professionals and speakers already working within sustainability
- You’ll leave feeling inspired and wanting to make a change
Dynamic Servers Ltd
Devon Garden Food